This Torq CL1208 Mini HV Coreless Servo harnesses the precision and performance of a brushless motor and offers up crushing levels of torque, paired with ultra precise control for high performance helicopter, airplane and jet based applications.
Engineered for intense levels of abuse with blistering speed and performance, the TORQ BLS2208 is encased within a finned CNC aluminum heat dissipating case, and constructed of high strength 6061 aircraft grade aluminum. Perfectly suited for an array of high performance RC applications, the BLS2208 has been purposefully designed to thrive within the most hostile flight regimes, offering superior levels of tactile control that can be seen and felt throughout the flight.
Designed to absorb true high voltage power, the BLS2208 is built for a beating, incorporating a steel gear train for maximum levels of abuse. Paired with a dual ball bearing layout for butter smooth operation, the TORQ BLS2208 provides unparalleled levels of finite control, offering next level precision with every flight you take.
- Brushless Motor Technology for the Ultimate Power & Control
- Incredible Levels of Speed & Performance
- Ultra Precise, High Resolution Control
- Fully Replaceable Steel Gear Train for Maximum Strength
- Excellent Thermal Dissipation via Finned 6061 Aluminum Case
- 8.4V High Voltage Ready
- Optimized for Heli, Airplane & Jet Aircraft
- Dual Ball Bearing Construction
- 0.07 sec / 60° @ 8.4V
- 0.08 sec / 60° @ 7.4V
- 0.09 sec / 60° @ 6.0V
- 25Kg.cm / 347.18 oz in. @ 8.4V
- 22Kg.cm / 305.52 oz in. @ 7.4V
- 18Kg.cm / 249.97 oz. in. @ 6.0V
Motor Type: Brushless
Servo Arm Type: Futaba
Working Frequency: 1520us / 333Hz
Dimensions: 40.5mm x 20mm x 38mm (LxWxH)
Voltage Range: 6.0V - 8.4V
This product was added to our catalog on October 4, 2019