- Extremely fast with 0.07 sec/60°transit speed
- Extraordinarily light in weight, 20% lighter than servos with similar specs
- Coreless Motor provides high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption
- The Aluminum Case design not only looks good but also allows for lower operating temperatures.
- Totally Green – from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal as a tail servo on the 250, 450, 500 Size helis
*NOTE: Certain combinations of receiver and ESC have been found to cause "Brown Out" issues when combined with Savox servos. An external BEC, or BEC stabilizing receiver capacitor may be needed for efficient, glitch free operation in low voltage electric applications.
- Speed @ 6.0V: 0.07 sec/60°
- Torque @ 6.0V: 36 oz-in / 2.6 kg-cm
- Voltage Range: 4.8-6.0V
- Weight: 29g
- Type: Mini
- Gear: Metal
- Case: Aluminum Heatsink
- Output Shaft: 21T Spline
- Case Size (LxWxH): 35x15x29.2mm
This product was added to our catalog on August 5, 2010