This is a MIP Thorp Standard Hex Driver Wrench Set. This MIP Hex Driver wrench package includes the most popular sizes for SAE sized hex-head screws. As the exclusive manufacturer, MIP has worked very closely with John Thorp to produce some of the best wrenches in the hobby industry. For the most reliable tool to tackle hex-head screws, get the wrench pack that will last a lifetime.
- Highest quality hex drivers!
- Precision CNC ground IN-HOUSE from hardened US Tool Steel drill blanks!
- Classic amber-toned polycarbonate hand grips stay cool
- Quick Removal and tightening for racers
- Outlast the wrench tips from the competition
- NOW Laser marked with the MIP Logo and hex size!
- Includes .050, 1/16, 5/64, and 3/32 wrenches
- 100% Quality Genuine MIP made in the USA!
This product was added to our catalog on August 22, 2013
I kind of wish other buggy manufacturers also used metric and standard hardware, which is actually dumb, but now that I have both metric and standard sets I love wrenching on my TLR buggy. As far as I know, everyone else uses 100% metric hardware.
I have owned Hudy and a few other high quality sets to compare and in my opinion of overall usability these make the most since in ergonomics and function.
Bought Dynamite aluminum milled handle nut driver set from other source and very high quality with sizes etched on handle and on rear cap.
Will not purchase any MIP products in future.