The Mikado VBar Control Touch Radio is the latest iteration of game changing integration between helicopter gyro and helicopter transmitter. VControl first came to market in 2013, and have disrupted the market in many positive ways over the years. Legendary integration and simplicity is still the heart of the VBar Control Touch design, and now features an extra bright 5.8" multi-touch color display, with ambient-light sensor to automatically control the brightness. Now including a total of 6 rotary knobs, VBar Control Touch is even more flexible with programming;especially for VPlane Airplane pilots, as four of the six wheels can be used for trim functions.
Underneath the case of the radio is a built in WiFi module used for multiple use scenarios, such as smart phone/tablet interaction, cloud functionality, and over-the-air online updates for VBar Neo gyro. Vbar Control Touch features a fast boot up time, of three seconds. Additionally, an automatic power on feature is present in that if an already bound model is switched on, the VBar Control Touch will power on.
- Set up, programming and adjusting of VBar controlled model helicopters accomplished directly via VBar Control transmitter
- No computer, control panel or smartphone necessary
- Instant access to almost every flight parameter from the transmitter controls, even in flight
- Readily understandable graphic user interface
- Easy programming for new models via the VBar setup wizard
- ESC set up wizard for programming all types of speed controllers
- ESCs with Vbar Control support can be programmed directly from the radio
- Up to eight parameteres can be tuned simultaneously using the optional inputs, with adjustable limitation of the respective range of values
- Bank Switching with three banks (fourth bank; autorotation optional)
- Real time logging and real time graphic vibration analysis available on display
- Graphicaal telemetry log analyzer for stored flights (overview, energy consumption, event log) directly readable on the display
- Create your own screen design directly on the touchscreen display
- Full Manual available on the radio by means of context sensitive help
- Easy bind process & model sharing
- Automatic power on, if an already bound model is switched on
- Several telemetry functions are available, such as voltages, current, rpm, speed, temperature, and power consumptions of the batteries
- Multiple timer functions available with warnings and reminders via sound, voice, or vibration output
- Wireless buddy boxing with two VBar Control radios, fully configurable
- Interact with your smart phone via WiFi - Music Player, Exchange Photos, Open Websites, display expansion..and more!
- Cloud functions under development - Stay tuned for updates
- Access Mikado's App Store and do over-the-air online updates via WiFi
- Over-the-air online updates for VBar Neo gyro systems
- Extra bright capacitive 5.8" multi-touch color display, with ambient light sensor to automatically control the brightness
- WiFi module connects to your WiFi network at home as well as to your personal hotspot on the go
- Fast start up time; off to fully operational in three seconds
- High performance lower power controller for best user experience and long runtimes
- 80 Channel 2.4 GHz FHSS bidirectional flight control, programming/setup and telemetry remote control system
- Reliable 80 Channel 2.4 GHz FHSS bidirectional flight control, programming/ setup and telemetry remote control system.
- Unlimited model memory.
- Virtually unlimited number of control channels.
- High range, low latency, antenna diversity both on transmitter and receiver.
- Intelligent antenna monitoring and management.
- Fully equipped with four 3-position switches, two 3-position quick-break-switches as well as six rotary inputs (four trim wheels, two rotating knobs), all fully programmable.
- Precision gimbals with four ball bearings, fully adjustable.
- Collective stick can be equipped with optional throw limiter.
- Delicate rubber lining for comfortable, slip-free and safe holding.
- Well-balanced with two-point neck-strap attachment, no additional retainer required.
- Large 2 Watt loudspeaker for alarms and voice output.
- Vibration alarm (adjustable).
- Memory accessible as a USB memory stick, no drivers needed.
- Built-in Lithium Polymer battery allows for long run times.
- Charge through USB connector or built-in charger.
- Power supply for fast charging included. * Online features require a WiFi connection and a device with internet access. Data transfers may cause additional costs, depending on your mobile data plan.
This product was added to our catalog on November 15, 2018
I'm currently using mine with a NEO Professional Rescue on a Synergy N7, I'm also considering moving my airplanes over as well by using VPlane on a NEO.
It's a whole new level and I can't imagine ever going back.