The iSDT T8 Charger is packed full of incredible features never before found in a charger of this physical size. Offering an incredible 1000W/30A charge capabilities, incredibly easy user interface, bright LED display, built in USB for peripheral charging, and firmware upgradeable, the T8 will pack a lot of bang for the buck and surely make you question why you're still using older clunky chargers.
At higher input voltages (24V and higher), the T8 is fully featured and can produce 30A for 6s LiPo batteries without a problem. Depending on your input voltage, maximum power will be reduced. Charge amperage is based on wattage and output voltage, so it will differ from 2s, to 3s, and other lager LiPo batteries. At 13-14V input voltage, the charger produces around 500W of power which is still an incredible amount for it's small size.
- 2.4" IPS Display: 262K colors Hi-brightness monitor, up to 178° visible angle, with outstanding visibility.
- scOs developed for smart charging: Colorful and bright UI design, with optimized display information makes setup & working status easy to read. Quick & simple function menu reduces operating steps up to 80%. Supports online update with PC, for an optimized operating system, and improved user experience.
- ARM 32bit Hi-speed CPU:
- ARM Cortex-M4
- 32bit ultra fast calculations
- 20X Data processing
- High Efficiency, Extreme Power to Volume Ratio: Hi speed & efficient synchronous power supply, good heat-conduction with pure cooper, and an active heat-sink with hi-speed fan make it possible to improve power by 300%. No charger in this size is more powerful.
- Outstanding Design: This unique design is incredibly small with 1000w output capacity. XT-60 connectors are used for input & output, allowing you to safely connect your battery.
- Powerful Balancing: At up to 2.2A/cell, iSDT can bring even the worst batteries back into check with an incredible amount of balancing amperage.
Input Voltage： DC 12-40V
Output Voltage： 0-37V
Charge Current： 0.1-30A
Discharge Current： 0.1-5.0A
Max Charge Capacity： 1000W
Max Discharge Capacity： 20W
Balancing Current： 2.2A/cell
Balance Cells： 2-8S
Supported Batt. Type： LiFe/Lilon/LiPo/LiHv (1-8S) NiMH/Cd(1-21S) Pb(1-14S)
Display： 2.4〃320×240 IPS LCD
Operating Temperature： 0-40°C
Storage Temperature： -20-60°C
Dimensions： 100x120x58 mm
WARNING NOTE: This charger is not compatible with Traxxas iD equipped LiPo Batteries; only Traxxas iD chargers properly charge Traxxas iD LiPo Batteries. NEVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, use this charger to charge a Traxxas iD equipped LiPo Battery.
This product was added to our catalog on October 6, 2017
Charging is not a problem, but storage or discharge is major issue for this charger.
I send the PC board back to ISDT and they admit that the board is severely damaged and needs replacement and want to charge me $30 again for a new board.
The unit is suppose to have a 12 month warrantee.
I told ISDT to keep it and will ensure that the world knows that they selling rubbish and with no warrantee at all.
Emails available as proof.
From time to time the middle of the screen turns to a black spot.
The self checking is failing
This charger isn't compatible with the discharger ISDT FD100
Too much button for a same menu than Q6 PLUS
The discharge cycle is a max of 5 amps and will not support the use of an external resistance for higher discharge. This is fine for me as I use a stand-alone discharger.
My only complaint is lack of power or charge cables.