The ImmersionRC Vortex 180 International Version Mini ARF Race Quad Drone is the big brother of the popular Vortex 150, tuned for the track. Featuring the same highly-customized race-drone electronics, but with 4″ props and custom XNova 1407-3500kV motors, this drone is ready to perform.
While the 150 is a lot of fun in confined spaces, the 180 is more at home on the track. This quad drone is incredibly fast and nimble, turns on a dime, and can give most 250-sized quads a run for their money. As with all Vortex kits, this drone has a fully integrated flight controller, video transmitter, and of course a full-graphic OSD for PC-free configuration.
- (1) Vortex 180 Mini Race Quad, Fully assembled and flight-tested
- (2) ImmersionRC Branded battery straps (Installed)
- (1) SpiroNET Omni 5.8GHz antenna (Stubby, v2)
- (1) PPM Interface Cable
- (1) Spektrum(tm) Interface Cable
- (1) SBus Interface Cable
- (8) HQ 4" 2-Blade Props
- FrSky XSR, or X4R-SB Receiver & Compatible Transmitter
- Spektrum SPM4648, SPM9646 Carbon fuse receiver, or SPM9649T Telemetry receiver
- & Compatible Transmitter
- FPV Goggles/Headset
- 3s (11.1V) or 4s (14.8V) LiPo or LiHV, 650-800mAh, 45C minimum
This product was added to our catalog on June 4, 2019