This is the 3/32" x 120mm ball allen wrench from Hudy. Hudy proudly presents its line of Ultimate Professional R/C Tools. Our engineers have designed a perfect-fit, ultra-lightweight tool that offers exceptional torque, comfortable use, and long life. All HUDY products are solely developed and designed by HUDY, the leader in innovation and design. All tools are manufactured from highest-quality materials for unmatched strength and durability. Special care is taken through production to ensure that each product is 100% perfect, and ready to use right out of the box. Total quality management is of prime importance through design to final production, and the result is superior, professional quality tools that are second to none.
The hollowed, lightweight duraluminum handles feature a specially coated anti-slip grip. These handles also are marked with grooves according to the size of the tip, so you can easily identify the size of the tool at a glance. Optional color-coded plastic caps are available to customize the tools to your specifications.
The tip of each tool is CAD-designed to very precisely fit the corresponding fastener. The tip is made of from special world-renowned, top-secret, self-developed HUDY Spring Steel™, designed to keep its shape for a long time and to allow exceptional torsion at the tip.
Hudy is confident that these professional tools will make your RC life much easier, and quickly become your favourite tools because of their perfect quality, fit, and extraordinary lifespan.
- the world’s largest line of professional RC tools
- first and best RC tools, imitated by others, but never duplicated!
- used by all RC factory teams and champions
- totally unique lightweight tools with very light non-slip hollow duraluminum handles and a new unique everlasting diamond pattern grip that cannot be copied
- CAD-designed tips designed to precisely fit in the fastener to prevent stripping
- tips are hand made from special world-renowned, top-secret, self-developed HUDY Spring Steel™ to provide long life, excellent torsion, and everlasting shape
NOTE: Does not include end caps.
This product was added to our catalog on October 19, 2006