The FRSky D8R-II Receiver features an improved voltage sensor, that now allows users to select internal or external voltage sensing. The previous version only allowed the use of an external sensor, which is useful for telemetry purposes.
- Compatible with DTF, DJT, DHT, DHT-U Telemetry Protocols
- Two external analog telemetry ports
- One data stream port
- Internal voltage sensing port - must use a jumper
- Convenient Firmware upgrading
- Two switchable modes: FS & HS Mode
- Warning Alarms for low voltage, poor reception, and more
NOTE: HS Mode is only applied for high speed digital servos. Analog servos MUST select standard FS mode.
Servo Frame Rate: 18ms - FS (Normal), 9ms - HS (High Speed)
Operating Range: 1.5KM
Resolution: 3072 (>11bit)
Operating Voltage: 3.5-10V
Current Consumption: 100mA
This product was added to our catalog on July 17, 2018