Achieve first-flight success with the Blade Ozone RTF. The Ozone brings an intimidation-free and easy experience for new pilots looking for a multirotor trainer. Innovative SAFE Technology gives pilots a confidence-inspiring flight experience, even if they have never flown before. From the lightweight and strong carbon fiber and impact-resistant frame to the easy repairs, this quadcopter makes learning to fly easy. LEDs adorn each arm making orientation easy to maintain. A removable 1S LiPo battery drives efficient and light brushed motors for long flight times. This RTF package comes with everything you need, including the flight battery, USB charger, and Spektrum 2.4GHz transmitter.
- Brushed Motors: Efficient brushed motors contribute to long flight times while maintaining a light profile.
- Easy Maintenance: Simple construction and low part count make maintaining the Ozone stress-free. Easy-to-replace arms, propellers, and motors help get you back in the air quickly should you need any repairs.
- Replaceable LiPo battery: The widely available 1S battery is replaceable, so you have minimal downtime before your next flight.
- Indoor/Outdoor: The size of the Ozone allows it to be flown both indoors and out.
- Ready-To-Fly: The RTF version comes with everything you need in one box. Simply charge the included flight battery, bind to the included transmitter, and your taking to the skies.
Approximate Assembly Time: No assembly required
Approximate Flight Time: 3-5 minutes
Battery: 1s 500mAh
Canopy/Body Material: Plastic
Completion Level: Ready-to-Fly
Flying Weight: 75g
Main Blade Material: Plastic
Main Frame Material: Plastic
Main Motor Type: Brushed
Main Rotor Diameter: 65mm
- (1) Ozone RTF with SAFE Technology
- (1) Spektrum 2.4GHz transmitter
- (1) 1S 500mAh Flight Battery
- (1) USB Charger
- (1) User Manual
Needed to Complete:
- Nothing! Everything you need is included in the box.
This product was added to our catalog on August 17, 2018