BetaFPV Beta85 Whoop BNF Quadcopter Drone is similar in size to the Blade Inductrix FPV +, which allows you to fly primarily outdoors in light weather conditions. The major benefit to the Beta85 is the versatile flying style, compact nature, & simplicity of battery packs. By being small and portable, the Beta85 is ready for FPV nearly in any location, and cost effective batteries makes getting in multiple flights within an hour a breeze.
- 8.5x20mm 16,000kV Motors
- 48mm 3-Blade Props
- Z02 AIO Camera & VTX Combo
- Multiple Receiver Types (Pick your type!)
- On Screen Display
- FrSky: Supports both D8 & D16 Protocols. SPI FrSky RX is "FCC Version." (See note below)
- DSMX: Supports DSM2 & DSMX Protocols. Compatible with all Spektrum & JR based DSM2/DSMX radio systems EXCLUDING: Spektrum DXe, & OrangeRX RF Modules.
FrSky RX Note: EU-LBT Firmware users should read this article.
Weight: 43g (w/o battery)
Flight Controller: BFPV F4 Brushed
Motor: 8.5x20mm Coreless Brushed 16,000kV
Camera: Z02 AIO
Power Connector: PH 2.0 - "PowerWhoop"
Battery: 4.35V LiHv 550mAh Battery
Prop: 48mm 3 Blade w/1.0mm Shaft
Needed to Complete:
- (1) Compatible Spektrum, JR, or FrSky Radio System
- (1) LiPo Battery Charger w/JST PH2.0 Connection
- Access to Betaflight
- FPV Goggles or FPV Monitor (For FPV Flight: not required)
This product was added to our catalog on November 30, 2018