BetaFPV Beta75S Whoop BNF Quadcopter Drone offers incredible value for pilots looking to fly with friends indoors when the skies are gloomy and weather is subpar. Built with high end features such as 8x20mm 14,000kV motors, F4 Flight Controller, and a Z02 FPV Camera & VTX Combo, pilots will enjoy the ability to simply program and fly their new Beta75S Whoop drone without needing to "spec out" their perfect whoop.
- 8x20mm 14,000kV Motors
- 40mm 3-Blade Props
- Z02 AIO Camera & VTX Combo
- Multiple Receiver Types (Pick your type!)
- On Screen Display
- FrSky: Supports both D8 & D16 Protocols. SPI FrSky RX is "FCC Version." (See note below)
- DSMX: Supports DSM2 & DSMX Protocols. Compatible with all Spektrum & JR based DSM2/DSMX radio systems EXCLUDING: Spektrum DXe, & OrangeRX RF Modules.
FrSky RX Note: EU-LBT Firmware users should read this article.
Weight: 38g (w/o battery)
Flight Controller: BFPV F4 Brushed
Motor: 8x20mm Coreless Brushed 14,000kV
Camera: Z02 AIO
Power Connector: PH 2.0 - "PowerWhoop"
Battery: 4.35V LiHv 550mAh Battery
Prop: 40mm 3 Blade w/1.0mm Shaft
Needed to Complete:
- (1) Compatible Spektrum, JR, or FrSky Radio System
- (1) LiPo Battery Charger w/JST PH2.0 Connection
- Access to Betaflight
- FPV Goggles or FPV Monitor (For FPV Flight: not required)
This product was added to our catalog on November 23, 2018