This is the Align DS450 Metal Gear Digital High Voltage Servo, suitable for cyclic use with the Align T-REX 250 and 450 helicopters. The DS450 features the same speed and torque specifications as the DS450M. The main difference between the two servos is that this DS450 only features a center aluminum case, with plastic upper and lower pieces, and the DS450M features a full CNC alloy case. Because of this, the DS450M is slightly heavier.
- Faster speed with high torque performance, allowing helicopter to perform with faster and higher precision.
- High rigidity, shock resistant metal gears with high strength composite alloy gears with durable structure characteristics.
- Aluminum alloy mid case construction for instantaneous heat dissipation, maintaining servo’s high efficiency.
- Supports digital & analog control signal.
- Powerful and precise servo, suitable for T-Rex 250/450 CCPM cyclic use.
- Supports 8.4V high voltage input to provide optimal speed and torque performance of the servo.
Stall torque: 3.0kg.cm @ 6.0V; 4.0kg.cm @8.4V
Motion speed: 0.06sec/60° @ 6.0V; 0.05sec/60° @ 8.4V
Rating voltage: DC 6.0-8.4V
Temperature range: -20°C ~ +60°C
Dimensions: 23 x 12 x 31.3mm
- (1) DS450 Digital Servo
- (2) Socket Button Head Self Tapping Screw
- (1) Socket Screw
- (2) Servo Arm
This product was added to our catalog on September 14, 2016