T-Rex 800E DFC Trekker Kit Features:
• Designed specifically for aerial photography and cinematography. The long 800mm main blades provides superior flight stability and high payload capacity.
• Equipped with DFC flybarless main rotor system, the extreme low CG design effectively lowers aerodynamic resistance and improves flight stability characteristics.
• Carbon material integration technology is used in frame plate structure, resulting in simple maintenance and operation convenience. Poses both carbon and plastic material advantages, which supplements carbon material to achieve rigid and hard characteristics, not the traditional rigid but brittle characteristics.
• Frame has mounting location for the optional Align aerial gimbal system upgrade, which can be mounted without any modifications.
• Dedicated APS control unit and sensor unit mounting platform to simplify installation.
• Innovative sliding battery tray rails imbedded into 3K side frame, providing easy battery access and protection.
• Top mounted motor base, allowing blade drafts to cool the motor effectively.
• Motor mount consists of third bearing block to provide motor shaft support, effectively reduce torque induced shifts, and minimize gear striping issue.
• Utilizes high spec MOD1 112T CNC helical main gear and MOD 1 tail drive helical gear to increase gear mesh area, and minimize gear noise during flight.
• Top mounted ESC platform to take advantage of main blades airflow for effective cooling.
• New lightweight H-shaped electric device retention system for protection, as well as ergonomically correct design to simplify operation.
• Equipped with 750MX series high efficiency brushless motor, with ribbed case and fan to dramatically increase cooling effect, and improve overall power output.
• Brand new gear box with more streamlined design also allows for simpler disassembly.
• High quality new tail gearbox design, combined with new dual point mounted tail pitch control assembly to minimize slops and increase rudder control precision.
• High torque rated one way bearing base.
• High precision bearing supported dual push point rudder control design.
• High speed rated thrust bearings incorporated into tail blade grips.
• Utilizes third bearing block on main shaft to improve frame's anti-torque rigidity.
• High grade painted fiberglass canopy with new 4 point anti-vibration mounting mechanism to simplify installation.
• New CNC aluminum alloy mounting plate
3GX Programmable Flybarless System Features:
• Brand new redesigned 3GX represents a new generation of multi function flybarless system. The dramatically improved performance will create immediate impact on any enthusiasts.
• 3GX is currently the smallest and lightest flybarless system on the market. Two ports to directly connect Spektrum and JR satellite receivers, along with full support of Futaba's S-BUS system.
• Based on the 3G FL760 manual setup process, the 3GX can be setup in a few minutes through a simple process. In addition, the 3GX can support all of the CCPM swashplate system currently on the market including 90, 120, 135, and 140 degrees swashplates.
• Graphical illustrated instruction on the computer setup software directs the user through a step by step setup process, allowing for quick setups without omitting any steps.
• Support Bluetooth connectivity. With the soon to be released Bluetooth connectivity kit, 3GX can be programmed wirelessly from a PC. Eventually there will also be smartphone apps allowing live adjustments to 3GX without powering down.
• With 3GX's built in Align RCE-G600 governor function, no external governor is needed to reduce electronic wire clutters.
• Custom parameters have been opened up in 3GX to allow pilots to fine tune numerous settings for swashplate and rudder. Settings export feature allows custom settings to be shared amongst friends.
• 3GX utilizes brand new gyroscope sensors of the highest specifications when compared to other flybarless systems currently on the market, allowing it to be used under harsh conditions. Dual axis plus rudder sensor dramatically improves swashplate and rudder correction precision compared to last generation 3G. This is clearly noticeable in stable hover as well as highly aerobatic routines.
• Suitable for helicopter of all class from 200 to 700, glow engine or electric powered. The superior vibration resistant characteristic is evident even when mounted with harder double sided mounting tape.
• 3GX utilizes 16 bit processor which is 4 times faster than previous generation, along with a completely re-written firmware. The result is a dramatic stability improvement from previous generation, with stability that rivals a flybarred helicopter, yet posses explosive agility.
• With built in pirouette compensation function, 3GX is able to stabilize the helicopter on a fixed point during pirouetting maneuvers. Pirouetting flips type of maneuvers are easily accomplished with precision.
• 3GX's rudder allows consistent rudder feel even under high speed conditions. This excellent control feel will allow pilot of all skill levels to experience the perfect integration between 3GX and helicopter.
• Support with APS gyro system and bring up more functions for your helicopter. With the APS gyro, the helicopter will have the ability to self stabilize, hold position as well as altitude, and even autonomous way point flights as well as return home.
• Operating Temperature:-10~60 degree
• X and Y axis Operating Angle Range:-300~+300 degree
• Z axis Operating Angle Range:-600~+600 degree
• Size:36.5x25.2x15.6 mm Size
• Weight11g Weight
• Supports Wide/Narrow Bandwidth Digital and brushless servos
• Spektrum and JR Satellite antennas support (Replaces original factory receiver)
• Futaba S.BUS system support
• Built in governor function
• Maximum working voltage:8.5V
• Compatible with 1024/2048 resolution Spektrum receivers
• Supports 90/120/135/140 CCPM swashplates
• Field setup without the use of a PC
• Compatible with 2 to 5 blades rotor heads
• Support up to 6 servos
• Automatic servo type recognization
T-Rex 800E DFC Super Combo Includes:
• T-REX 800E DFC Kits Set x 1set
• 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Boom x 1
• 800 Carbon Fiber Blades x 1set
• 750MX Brushless Motor(450KV) x 1
• 3GX Flybarless system x 1
• BL700H HV Brushless Servo x 3
• BL750H HV Brushless Servo x 1
• Castle ICE2 HV 120 Brushless ESC x 1
• 115mm 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Blades x 1set
T-Rex 800E DFC Super Combo Requires:
• Transmitter (7-channel or more, helicopter system)
• Receiver (7-channel or more)
• 6S Li-Po 4500 ~ 5200mAh x 2
• 2S Li-Po 1900 ~ 2300mAh x 1
• Dial Pitch Gauge
Newly designed aerodynamically efficient metal main blade control system
Dual section battery mount
Top mounted motor base, allowing blade drafts to cool the motor effectively. New style linkage rod design, complete assembly increases linkage rod rigidity
Utilizes high spec M1 112T CNC helical main gear and M1 tail drive helical gear. Designed for 800 class helicopter, utilize 110T main gear and 13T pinion for optimal ratio
Innovative sliding battery tray rails imbedded into 3K side frame
Add APS mount for easy ESC and APS GYRO installations
A7075-T6 Aluminum alloy material and CNC processed Metal Anti Rotation Bracket
High quality pre-painted vertical carbon tail fin & new 115mm 3K carbon fiber tail blades with thickened Φ24mm tail boom
Utilizes dual point attachment design for zero play and higher precision control feel
750MX(450KV) high efficiency, high torque brushless motor
800 Carbon main blades
BL700H High Voltage Brushless Servo with CNC aluminum servo horns
The 800e DFC is a culmination of years of designing and building helis. Align hit it out of the park! Smooth and powerful aerobatics are just a dream! The disk loading is amazingly light and this heli will hand in the air and glide while autoing her down. Construction is robust and durable with no weakness found even after 50 flights now! The 800e is a must have for anyone wanting a giant helicopter with big air presents!