Compared to the Spartan look of most World War I airplanes, the smooth, rounded fuselage and flowing lines of the Albatros D.Va made it one of the more daring designs of its time. The ParkZone team has recreated this Western Front warrior with an impressive level of detail and equipped it with a potent 480-size brushless motor. Some of the more notable scale details include a molded recreation of the 180hp Mercedes D.IIIau engine, accurately modeled wing struts and a pilot figure complete with flying scarf.
• Spektrum™ AR600 DSM2/DSMX receiver, installed
• 4-channel control – throttle, elevator, aileron and rudder
• 960Kv 480 brushless outrunner motor, installed
• E-flite® 30A Pro Switch-Mode ESC, installed
• Servos, installed
• Durable Z-Foam™ construction
• Authentic Red Baron trim scheme
• Machine gun, engine and pilot details
• Includes steerable tail wheel and tail skid
• Includes 3S 1800mAh 15C Li-Po battery
• Includes 2- to 3-cell DC variable rate Li-Po charger
• Compatible with the optional Sonic Combat Module AND the X-Port Adapter (HBZ4020 & PKZ1055 - both required and sold separately)
1. Powerful 960Kv 480 Brushless Outrunner Motor
This tried-and-true motor provides bulletproof reliability and enough excess power for spiritrd sport aerobatics. The wood-colored propeller adds an extra touch of realism.
2. Authentic Red Baron trim scheme
The model's trim is inspired by that of an Albatros D. Va flown by Baron Manfred von Richtofen (aka The Red Baron" during the fall of 1917.
3. Numerous Scale Details
Among the many scale details you get out of the box are molded representations of the Mercedes D.lllau engine and two 7.92mm machine guns. The painted pilot figure even comes wuth a flying scarf.
4. Easy Access Battery Hatch
A hatch located under the nose provides easy access to the battery compartment. The compartment istself has enough room ro accommodate larger capacity 3S batteries should you want to replace the stock 1800mAh battery that is included.
5. Includes Steerable Tail Wheel and Tail Skid
You have your choice of outfitting your Albatros D. Va with a steerable tail wheel or thee more scale-looking tail skid. Installation of either option is quick and easy.
6. Sonic Combat Capability
The Albatros D. Va is compatible with the optional X-Port Adapter (PK1055) and Sonic Combat Module (HBZ4020), both sold separately. With them, you can take on other SCM-equipped aircraft in exciting air-to-air combat, including the ParkZone S.E. 5a.
• Plane Type: Scale Military
• Power Plant Size: 450-480 Electric
• Fuel Type: Electric
• Experience Level: Intermediate
• Recommended Environment: Outdoor
• Wingspan: 42.3 in (1070mm)
• Overall Length: 35.0 in (890mm)
• Flying Weight: 43.4 oz (1230 g)
• Motor Size: 480-size 960Kv Brushless Outrunner (installed)
• Radio: 4-channel (minimum) DSM2 or DSMX transmitter required
• Servos: 4 digital servos (installed)
• Prop Size: 10 x 8 (included)
• Speed Control: 30-Amp Pro Switch-Mode BEC Brushless ESC (installed)
• Recommended Battery: 3S 1800mAh 11.1V LiPo (included)
• Flaps: No
• Retracts: No
• Charger: 2-3 cell DC LiPo balancing charger (included)
• Is Assembly Required: Yes
• Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
• A 4+ channel DSM2- or DSMX-compatible Transmitter