NAZA is a lightweight multi-axis control platform specially designed for aeromodel hobbyists. It is a small, all-in-one module includes controller, gyroscope, accelerometer and barometer. It has D-Bus support, upgrade support, and extendible port.
Different from WKM for heavy payloads and aero photography, NAZA not only inherits outstanding flight stability of DJI products, but also provides excellent maneuverability, which gives hobbyists wonderful flight experience.
All-in-One Design integrates inner damping, controller, gyroscope, accelerometer and barometer, which simplifies installation and saves space.
Advanced attitude stabilization algorithm
Advanced mix guidance algorithm and control algorithm, inherits outstanding flight stability of DJI products, provides excellent maneuverability, gives hobbyists wonderful flight experience.
Low voltage protection
Two-level low voltage protection. low voltage LED alarm, and automatic landing.
D-Bus supports S-BUS receiver system
2-axis Gimbal Stabilization
The gimbal stabilization module is compatible with almost all 2-axis gimbal systems. The system will adjust the gimbal and camera according to the attitude of the helicopter after setting the parameters the first time.
Upgradeable and extendible
Easy firmware upgrade, extendible port for future use is available.
•Built-In Functions Autopilot: Auto Level Fail-safe, Low Voltage Protection, S-Bus Receiver Support, 2-axle Gimbal Support
Peripheral Specifications :
• Supported Multi-rotor: Quad-rotor I, X; Hex-rotor I, V.
• Supported ESC output: 400Hz refresh frequency.
• Recommended Transmitter: PCM or 2.4GHz with minimum 4 channels.
• Assistant Software System Requirement: Windows XP SP3 / Windows 7
Electrical & Mechanical Specifications:
• Working Voltage Range: MC - 4.8V~5.5V, VU - 7.2V ~ 26.0 V (recommend 2S ~ 6S LiPo)
• Power Consumption: MAX - 1. 5W (0.3A@5V), Normal - 0.6W (0.12A@5V)
• Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ 50°C
• Weight: MC - 25g, VU - 20g
• Dimensions MC - 45.5mm x 31.5mm x 18.5mm, VU - 32.2mm x 21.1mm x 7.7mm
Flight Performance Specifications: (can be effected by mechanical performance and payloads)
• Max Yaw Angular Velocity: 190° / s
• Max Tilt Angle: 45°
• Ascent / Descent: ±6m/s
WARNING: It is not a toy! You should keep a good distance from the multi rotor. This is only a Demo of performance.