In addition to the superior 3GX flybarless system, the T-Rex 250 Pro DFC also incorporated numerous new features based on Align's innovative designs and outstanding manufacturing process, resulting in a helicopter that is overall more stable, easier to fly, and excels in 3D performance.
As a standard equipment of the T-Rex 250 Pro DFC, the popular DFS head features low CG, low wind resistance, providing more direct and precise flying response, with excellent high speed. Frame structure utilizes material integration techniques, allowing perfect assimilation between plastic alloy with carbon fiber, maintaining structure rigidity while simplifying maintenance. Unique gyro/servo integrated mount enabling quick removal, simplifying maintenance while keeping a clean overall aesthetic look. Utilizes highly efficient shaft drive system, effectively minimize tail power output loss. Tail gearbox is an integrated unit with a new rudder control system, with solid construction and zero slop, resulting in more precise control feel.
Although T-Rex 250 PRO DFC is small in size, it’s packed with performance capable of any difficult flight maneuvers. No longer do you need to find a large open space to fly; you can enjoy flying in your backyard or any larger indoor space.
Trex 250 Pro DFC Super Combo Features:
• Extreme low CG and short main shaft design, dramatically reduces flight resistance, effectively improves T-Rex 450’s 3D performance and speed.
• New style linkage rod design, complete assembly increases linkage rod rigidity, allowing the pitch slider (follower) to be omitted, resulting in a head assembly that is much simplified and rigid.
• Designed specifically for DFC rotorhead system, improving DFC connecting rod's strength and minimizing linkage detachment during extreme flight maneuvers.
• Material integration technology used in frames, improving rigidity and simplifies maintenance.
• New style quick removable gyroscope mounting platform integrated with rudder servo mount, effectively utilizes frame’s inner space for simplified maintenance.
• New anti-rotation guide.
• Strengthen landing skids enhanced its durability.
• High efficiency shaft tail drive system, effectively increase rudder performance and decrease power loss.
• Single unit tail belt unit with the new counter weighted tail blade grips make it easier assembly and improving rudder efficiency.
• Utilizes dual point attachment design for zero play and higher precision control feel.
• Streamlined design canopy.
Trex 250 Pro DFC Specifications:
• Main Blade Length:205mm
• Main Rotor Diameter:460mm
• Tail Rotor Diameter:108mm
• Motor Ponion Gear:15T
• Main Drive Gear:120T
• Tail Drive Gear:28T
• Drive Gear Ratio:1:8:4.28
• Weight(w/o power system):150g
Trex 250 Pro Super Combo Requires:
• Transmitter(6-channel or more,helicopter system)
• Receiver(6-channel or more)
• Pitch gaugeX1
• 11.1V 3S Li-Po 850mAh batteryX1
Trex 250 Pro DFC Super Combo Includes:
• T-REX 250 PRO Kit Set x 1 set
• 250DFC Main Rotor Head Upgrade Set x 1set
• 3GX Programmable Flybarless System x 1 set
• 205 main blades x 1set
• 205D Carbon main blades x 1set
• RCE-BL15X 15A Brushless ESC x 1
(Build-in 5~6V adjustable BEC)
• RCM-BL250MX(3600KV) Brushless motor x 1
• Motor ponion gear 15T x 1
• DS425M Digital servo x 1
• DS415M Digital servo x 3
• Clip x 1
• #00 Philips screw driver x 1
• 0.9mm Hex head wrench x 1
• 1.3mm HSS Hexagon screw driver x 1
Increased rotor head rigidity, metal parts with improved resistance against deformation, esulting in superior 3D flight performance
New battery mounting platform with integrated mount for ESC for ease of install and wire management
3K side plates with imbedded material technology, allowing servos to be installed without a nut
Imbedded side frame rudder mount rail design, for ease of maintenance
New style metal swashplate
New style frame base plate with access window to gyro adjustment
New style gyro mount with integrated rudder servo mount for centralized CG, advantageous to 3D flying
High precision tail pitch assembly with weighted tail blade grips for increased smoothness of rudder pitch change action)
New style single piece tail gear box with thicker side plates, for improved overall rigidity and simplified maintenance