The Axe CX Nano is so easy to fly, anyone can do it — and so well-constructed, everyone will enjoy it! Quality components and dual, counter-rotating blades combine to deliver smooth, stable performance, and with its incredibly small size you can pilot the Axe CX Nano in any room of your home or office.
• Looks and flies like a real helicopter — and only 6" long.
• Includes a quality 4-channel 2.4GHz heli radio system.
• A durable design that's ideal for first-time pilots.
• Quiet, high-power coreless main drive motors.
• Full ball bearings for the main shafts and swash plate.
• Overcurrent protection shuts off the motor when the blades make contact and stop turning.
• Blades: Dual counter rotating design, plastic construction, designed to swivel in the blade grips to reduce damage in the event of a crash
• Motors: High-power coreless main drive motors with overcurrent protection that shuts off motors if blades contact an object to keep the electronics protected
• Radio: 4-channel 2.4GHz with digital screw drive servos
• Gyro: Heading hold
• Battery: 1S 350mAh LiPo
• Battery Charger: AC wall type
• Ball Bearings: Installed in main shaft and swash plate assemblies
• Assembled Axe CX Nano Helicopter with Body, LiPo Battery, Charger, Gyro and Instruction Manual
The lightweight Lexan® canopy is available in four brilliant colors.
The main blades are made of very durable plastic, and swivel in the blade grips, making them extremely crash friendly.
The 350mAh LiPo battery is easy to install, and the included AC wall charger provides consistent charging for flight times of up to 10 minutes.
Even with its ultra-compact dimensions, the Axe CX Nano has a very scale-like appearance.
Counter-rotating blades = easy, confident flying. The Axe CX Nano's coaxial design — dual blades, rotating in opposite directions at the same speed — eliminate the natural tendency of a helicopter to spin, which means smooth, successful control from your very first flight!