The 1SQ is unlike any other quadcopter — and not just because of its compact size. A 3-axis gyro system, combined with 4 independently controlled rotor blades, makes this machine so stable anyone can fly it. It's very durable, capable of outdoor flight in light winds, and is available Ready-To-Fly and Transmitter-Ready. Both versions come with a LiPo flight battery, charger and extra blades; the RTF also includes a hobby-quality 2.4GHz radio.
The TAGS gyro system stabilizes all three axes (yaw, roll and pitch), so external forces will not adversely affect performance. When combined with the 1SQ's four independently controlled rotor blades you have a model that hovers and maneuvers as smooth as glass!
• Four independently controlled rotor blades make the 1SQ easy to fly indoors or outdoors in light winds
• TAGS-Triple Axis Gyro Stabilization stabilizes all three axis for total control under all conditions
• 2.4GHz radio with beginner and expert modes
• 1S 250mAh LiPo battery
• USB compatible battery charger
• Molded plastic and composite materials for high durability
Don't let the 1SQ's compact dimensions fool you — it's a durable little machine made with tough molded plastic parts and composite materials that can stand up to incidental contact and come back for more!
The two-piece wing assembles quickly and removes easily for transport.