Achieve optimum battery performance — create the best electric power systems!
By supplying data that enables you to select the most efficient and powerful combination of motor, ESC, battery pack and prop, the ElectriFly PowerMatch helps you bring out the best performance in your electric aircraft.
It measures all battery chemistries -- NiCd, NiMH, LiPo, LiFe and LiIon -- so you can keep your packs in top shape and identify issues that could cause problems. The PowerMatch measures lithium cell and pack voltages; lowest and highest cell voltages; plus gap voltages, current, power and remaining capacity. You can check the condition of your radio batteries and balance LiPo cells.
Use it for diagnosis, set-up and maintenance -- the PowerMatch is a must on your workbench and at the flight line!
• Compatible with NiCd, NiMH, LiPo LiFe and LiIon battery types
•Displays load current, power, battery voltage and used capacity that can be stored and used to select the best combination of motor, ESC, battery and propeller
• Measures lithium cell and pack voltages, determines whether cells are balanced, measures lowest and highest cell voltages, gap voltages, remaining battery capacity and more
• Connects between battery and model's power system
•2x16 LCD screen
• Voltage Measurement Range: 4-8 NiCd, NiMH cells, 2-7 LiPo, LiFe, Li-Ion cells, 4.0 – 30.0V absolute maximum range
• Power Checker Mode: Measure load current, battery voltage and capacity with data storage
• Battery Checker Mode: Measure individual cell and pack voltages, low and high cell voltages, gap voltage, remaining battery capacity
• Cell Balancer Mode: Discharge balances high-voltage cells to match low-voltage cells
• Lithium balancing accuracy: 10mV per cel
• Lithium balancing connection : ElectriFly® compatible, FlightPower® adapter included
• Lithium max. node current: 180mA max.
• Maximum rated current: (3 second duration) 80A
• Maximum capacity displayed: 65,000mAh (65.0Ah)
• Programming controls: 4 buttons
• Input, connectors: Deans® Ultra Plug® male connector for main input Built-in radio battery connector
• Automatic power-off: After 30 seconds of inactivity
• Output connectors: Deans® Ultra Plug® female connector
• Protection systems: Reverse polarity protection, low LiPo voltage alert with auto-shut down
• Display: 2 x 16 LCD
• Case size: 100 x 65 x 25 mm (3.9 x 2.6 x 1.0")
• Weight: 127.8 g (4.5 oz.)
Use the Power Checker mode to determine the amount of power your flight system is drawing. Data can be stored for additional convenience.
A handy gauge in Battery Checker mode shows the power and voltage remaining on a battery. LiPo cell voltages can also be viewed, with indicators for the highest and lowest cells in the pack.
Balancing Mode determines if all cells in a lithium pack are balanced. Unbalanced packs can also be discharge-balanced to condition the pack for use.