EVP-680AC Peak Vista Power V680 AC/DC 80watt Charger
The V680AC is Microprocessor controlled, high-performance, charger & discharger for LiPo, LiIo, LiFe, NiMH, NiCd and Pb, batteries. It can be powered using 11-18V DC or 100-240V AC! Includes separate voltage detector for balancing lithium batteries and cycle charge function for NiMH and NiCds
• High-power and high-performance circuit: The V680AC employs a powerful circuit that has maximum output power of 80W. As a result it can charge or discharge up to 15 cells NiCd/NiMH and 6 series of Lithium batteries with maximum current of 6.0A. Furthermore the cooling system is so efficient that can hold such a power without any trouble of running the CPU or the operating program.
• Balance individual cells on discharge: During the process of discharging, the V680AC can monitor and balance each cell of the battery individually. Error message will be indicated and the process will be ended automatically if the voltage of any single one cell is abnormal.
• Suitable for various types of Lithium batteries: V680AC can accept three types of Lithium batteries-Lilo, LiPo and LiFe. They have different characteristics by their chemistry. You can select any one of them that you are going to process before the job. For their specifications, refer "Warnings and safety notes" section. Lithium battery "Fast" and "Storage" mode You can charge Lithium battery for special purposes. "Fast" charge reduces the charging time of Lithium battery and "Storage" mode controls the final voltage of the battery to be suit for long time storage.
• Delta-peak sensitivity: the automatic charge termination program works on the principle of the Delta-peak voltage detection.
• Auto-charge current limit: when charging Nicd or NiMH at "AUTO" current mode, you can set the upper limit of charge current to avoid from high current charging. This is very useful when charging the low impedance and small capacity NiMH battery in "AUTO" mode.
• Capacity limit: the charging capacity always calculated by multiple of the charging current and time. If the charging capacity exceeds the limit the process will be terminated automatically when you set the maximum value.
• Temperature limit: The temperature of the battery on charging will rise by its internal chemical reaction. If you set the limit of temperature the process will be expired forcibly when the limit has reached.
• Processing time limit: you can also restrain the maximum process time to prevent from any possible defect.
• Input power monitor: to protect the car battery using as input power from being damaged the voltage of it always monitored. If it drops below the lower limit the process will be ended automatically.
• Data store/load: For users convenience it can store maximum 5 data of different batteries. You can establish the data contains program setting of the battery to charge or discharge continually. These data can be called out at any time you need and the process can be executed without program setting.
• Cyclic charging/discharging: Perform 1 to 5 of charge/discharge or discharge/charge continually for battery refreshing and balancing.
• Input Voltage: AC100-240V, DC 11-18V
• Charge Power: Max. 80W
• Discharge Power: Max. 10W
• Charge Current Range: 0.1-6.0A
• Discharge Current Range: 0.1-2.0A
• NiCd/NiMH Battery Cell Count: 1-15Cells
• LiPo/LiIo/LiFe Battery Cell Count: 1-6 Series
• Pb Battery Voltage: 2V-20V
• Current Drain For Balancing LiPo: 300mA/cell
• Data Storage: Max. 5 data of batteries
• Weight: 640g
• Dimension: 145*145*56mm
• Warranty: 1 Year from Date of Purchase
• V680 AC/DC Charger
• V680 User Manual
• JST XH 6S Balance Board
• Charge Cable Set
• AC Power Cord (US)