The nimble Blade® 300 X BNF packs big 3D performance into a compact 300-size frame that’s small enough to fly in many indoor spaces. At the heart of its amazing performance is the Spektrum™ AR7200BX Flybarless Control System with integrated BeastX technology. The amazing precision and agility this system makes possible perfectly complements the impressive power of the E-flite® 320H, 4500Kv brushless motor and high-output 3S 30C Li-Po battery.
AR7200BX Flybarless Control
Going flybarless is a great way to unleash the animal in any 3D helicopter. By eliminating the mechanical complexity and weight of a flybar, you can achieve faster head speeds and lighter disc loading. This translates into a helicopter that’s much more eager to perform aggressive 3D maneuvers. The BeastX™ 3-axis MEMS flybarless stabilization system is the most powerful flybarless technology available for high-performance 3D helicopters. Its unrivaled responsiveness and precision completely transforms any 3D flying experience.
The Blade 300 X brings you all the benefits of BeastX technology through the amazing Spektrum™ AR7200BX flybarless control system. This groundbreaking innovation combines a 7-channel DSMX® receiver with the BeastX system into a single, compact unit that weighs barely over ½ an ounce. Perhaps best of all is how simple the AR7200BX is to set up. Because BeastX flybarless technology doesn’t require a special interface to make adjustments, you can easily tune your heli’s response at the field using just the AR7200BX unit and a DSM2/DSMX computer transmitter with heli programming.
• The ultimate 300-size, Bind-N-Fly heli experience
• BeastX™ flybarless stabilization integrated into receiver
• Belt-driven tail rotor with weighted tail blade hardware
• Tail grips with thrust bearings
• AR7200BX 7-Channel DSMX Flybarless Control System installed
• E-flite® 320H 4500Kv brushless motor installed
• E-flite® 25A S-BEC brushless ESC installed
• Includes E-flite 3S 1350mAh 30C Li-Po battery
• Includes DC Li-Po charger
1. Spektrum AR7200BX DSMX Receiver with Integrated BeastX Flybarless Technology
The heart and soul of the Blade® 300 X is the groundbreaking Spektrum™ AR7200BX DSMX® receiver. The AR7200BX integrates a 7-channel receiver with a BeastX 3-axis MEMS stabilization system in one lightweight unit.
2. 245mm Symmetrical Main Blades
These high performance rotor blades let you aggressively push the limit of your 3D abilities with complete confidence and absolute precision.
3. Composite Aluminum/Fiber Reinforced Swash Plate
The combination of aluminum with a lightweight fiber-reinforced material keeps swashplate weight to a minimum without sacrificing strength or precision.
4. Triple Ball Bearing Supported, Hardened Steel Main Shaft
Ball bearings support the main shaft at the top and bottom of the drive gears, as well as the top of the frame.
5. E-flite® DS76 Cyclic Servos and DS76T Tail Servo
The digital DS76-series servos are specially designed to deliver maximum power and precision for extreme 3D heli flight. The DS76T boasts extra speed for instantaneous tail response.
6. E-flite® 320H 4500Kv Brushless Motor
The high-discharge rate of the included battery pack provides the power output you need to explore the farthest reaches of aggressive 3D flight.
7. E-flite® 3S 11.1V 1350mAh 30C Li-Po Battery
Spektrum S300 digital servos on the swash maintain maximum control authority during the most aggressive maneuvers while the extra speed of the S400G digital tail servo provides instantaneous tail response.
8. E-flite® 25A S-BEC Speed Control
This robust speed controller is engineered to handle the high-current flow of most any high-C 3S Li-Po battery.
9. Aluminum Tail Boom
The stiff, aluminum tail boom keeps tail response crisp and precise.
10. Belt-Driven Tail Rotor with Thrust Bearings in the Grips
The smooth, efficient belt drive is complemented by the durability and precision of thrust bearings in the tail blade grips.
11. Weighted Tail Blade Hardware
Specially weighted blade mounting screws boost the speed and precision of the tail's response and reduce tail servo load during hard 3D maneuvers.
• Type: 300-class electric flybarless collective pitch helicopter
• Main Rotor Diameter: 21.7 in (550mm)
• Tail Rotor Diameter: 5.5 in (140mm)
• Gross Weight: 17.3 oz (491 g)
• Length: 20.1 in (510mm)
• Main Gear Ratio: 15.5:1
• Kit/ARF/RTF: BNF
• Control System: 120 degree CCPM
• Rotor Blade Length: 245mm
• Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
• Experience Level: Advanced
• Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
• Is Assembly Required: No
1. Blade 300 X Bind-N-Fly
The Blade 300 X comes in a convenient Bind-N-Fly version you can have flying in the time it takes to charge the battery. All you need is a 6+ channel DSM2™/DSMX® computer transmitter with helicopter programming (sold separately).
2. E-flite® DC Li-Po balance charger
This handy Li-Po charger rechargers your batteries quickly and safely using any 12V DC power source. An AC adapter is available separately (EFLC4030).
3. E-flite® 3S 11.1V 1350mAh 30C Li-Po Battery
The high-C Li-Po battery that is included provides more than enough power for high-energy, aggressive 3D flight.
For those who already have a 6+ channel DSM2™/DSMX® transmitter with heli programming, as well as the necessary support equipment, there is this Bind-N-Fly Basic version. You get just the helicopter without the transmitter, battery or charger. Everything, except for the main rotor blades, has been installed for you. Any of these transmitters equipped with Spektrum DSM2/DSMX technology will have the programming features you need to fly the Blade 500 3D.
Needed to Complete (Recommended)
• A 6+ channel DSM2- or DSMX-compatible computer transmitter with helicopter programming