The Blade® 500 X BNF combines BeastX™ flybarless technology with Bind-N-Fly® convenience to bring advanced pilots a big, powerful 3D heli they can have flying in the time it takes to charge a battery. It comes out of the box assembled and equipped for aggressive 3D with an E-flite® 520H 1320Kv brushless motor and high-output 6S 30C Li-Po battery. This awesome power is complemented by the kind of state-of-the-art electronics and engineering you would expect to find in more expensive kits that take hours to build. You simply charge the battery, install the main blades, bind the receiver and fly.
AR7200BX Flybarless Control
Going flybarless is a great way to unleash the animal in any 3D helicopter. By eliminating the mechanical complexity and weight of a flybar, you can achieve faster head speeds and lighter disc loading. This translates into a helicopter that’s much more eager to perform aggressive 3D maneuvers. The BeastX™ 3-axis MEMS flybarless stabilization system is the most powerful flybarless technology available for high-performance 3D helicopters. Its unrivaled responsiveness and precision completely transforms any 3D flying experience.
The Blade 500 X brings you all the benefits of BeastX technology through the amazing Spektrum™ AR7200BX flybarless control system. This groundbreaking innovation combines a 7-channel DSMX® receiver with the BeastX system into a single, compact unit that weighs barely over ½ an ounce. Perhaps best of all is how simple the AR7200BX is to set up. Because BeastX flybarless technology doesn’t require a special interface to make adjustments, you can easily tune your heli’s response at the field using just the AR7200BX unit and a DSM2/DSMX computer transmitter with heli programming.
• Spektrum™ AR7200BX DSMX® Receiver with Integrated BeastX™ Flybarless Technology
• 425mm Carbon Fiber Main Blades
• Single-Piece, Carbon Side Frames
• CNC Machined Aluminum Head Block
• CNC Machined Aluminum Swash Plate
• Triple Ball Bearing Supported Hardened Steel Main Shaft
• Spektrum S300 Digital Servos with S400G digital tail servo
• E-flite® 520H 1320Kv Brushless Motor
• E-flite® 6S 22.2V 2900mAh 30C Li-Po Battery
• E-flite® 70A S-BEC Speed Control
• Aluminum Tail Boom
• Belt-Driven Tail Rotor with Thrust Bearings in the Grips
• Weighted Tail Blade Hardware
1. Spektrum™ AR7200BX DSMX® Receiver with Integrated BeastX™ Flybarless Technology
The heart and soul of the Blade 500 3D is the Spektrum™ AR7200BX DSMX® receiver. The AR7200BX integrates a 7-channel receiver with a BeastX 3-axis MEMS stabilization system in one lightweight unit. Through this incredibly advanced, all-in-one solution, you can fine-tune the stability, cyclic and tail response to get exactly the feel you're looking for without having to use any special software. All you need is the AR7200BX and your transmitter.
2. 425mm Carbon Fiber Main Blades
These high-performance rotor blades minimize weight without giving up strength so you can aggressively push the limit of your 3D abilities with complete confidence and absolute precision.
3. Single-Piece, Carbon Side Frames
The rigid, lightweight, carbon side frames play a big part in keeping control response crisp and precise.
4. CNC-Machined Aluminum Head Block
The rigid, lightweight aluminum head block provides maximum precision during 3D maneuvers.
5. CNC-Machined Aluminum Swash Plate
The aluminum swashplate is tough enough to handle the rigors of extreme 3D maneuvers and delivers precise cyclic and collective response at every corner of the flight envelope.
6. Triple Ball Bearing Supported Hardened Steel Main Shaft
Ball bearings support the main shaft at the top and bottom of the drive gears, as well as the top of the frame.
7. Spektrum Digital Servos
Spektrum S300 digital servos on the swash maintain maximum control authority during the most aggressive maneuvers while the extra speed of the S400G digital tail servo provides instantaneous tail response.
8. E-flite® 520H 1320Kv Brushless Motor
This proven brushless motor will consistently produce more than enough power for demanding 3D maneuvers.
9. E-flite® 6S 22.2V 2900mAh 30C Li-Po Battery
The high-discharge rate of the included battery pack provides the output you need to explore the farthest reaches of aggressive 3D flight.
10. E-flite® 70A S-BEC Speed Control
This robust speed controller is engineered to efficiently channel the high-current flow of most any high-C 6S Li-Po battery.
11. Aluminum Tail Boom
The stiff, aluminum tail boom keeps tail response crisp and precise
12. Belt-Driven Tail Rotor with Thrust Bearings in the Grips
The smooth, efficient belt drive is complemented by the durability and precision of thrust bearings in the tail blade grips.
13. Weighted Tail Blade Hardware
Specially weighted blade mounting screws boost the speed and precision of the tail's response and reduces tail servo load during hard 3D maneuvers.
• Type: 500-class electric collective pitch flybarless helicopter
• Main Rotor Diameter: 38.2 in (893mm)
• Tail Rotor Diameter: 7.8 in (198mm)
• Gross Weight: 3.88 lb (1.76 kg)
• Length: 33.5 in (850mm)
• Main Gear Ratio: 9.6:1
• Tail Ratio: 1:4.66
• Kit/ARF/RTF: BNF
• Rotor Blade Length: 425mm
• Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
• Experience Level: Advanced
• Recommended Environment: Outdoor
• Is Assembly Required: No
1. Blade 500 X Bind-N-Fly
The Blade 500 X comes in a convenient Bind-N-Fly version you can have flying in the time it takes to charge the battery. All you need is a 6+ channel DSM2™/DSMX® transmitter with helicopter programming (sold separately).
2. E-flite® DC Li-Po balance charger
Recharge batteries quickly and safely using any 12V DC power source.
3. E-flite® 6S 11.1V 2900mAh 30C Li-Po Battery
This high-C Li-Po battery provides more than enough power for high-energy, aggressive 3D flight.
Any of these transmitters equipped with Spektrum DSM2/DSMX technology will have the programming features you need to fly the Blade 500 3D.
Needed to Complete (Recommended)
• 6+ channel DSM2- or DSMX-compatible computer transmitter with helicopter programming