Version 2 Changes:
• Digital 3-Axis AS3X Sensor
• Large Diameter Tail Rotor
• Swashplate Ball Link Dampers
• 1S 200mAh 30C Battery
This helicopter will give transitioning pilots a more agile and capable collective pitch heli that will give them the confidence to master indoor aerobatics without the hesitance which comes with a larger outdoor only platform. Not to mention the cost makes it much more economical when learning.
It comes out of the box 100% factory built and equipped with a factory-installed Flybarless 3-in-1 Control Unit with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 receiver, ESCs, and gyros. Comes with 2.4GHz DSM2 transmitter and two 1S 200mAh 30C batteries, single port charger with AC adapter and a 1S High Current Ultra-Micro Battery Adapter Lead.
Using an integrated AS3X™ Digital Flybarless System, the heli gets up in the air without a mechanical flybar. The core of AS3X technology is a sophisticated, 3-axis digital sensor that stabilizes the rotor head and functions as a heading hold gyro. This, along with its powerful motors and high-precision cyclic servos, gives the mCP X 2 a sense of stability and responsiveness no other collective-pitch heli its size can match.
The Ready to Fly helicopter comes with the DX4e. The helicopters' software has been designed to be used with the DX4e, DX5e, DX6i, DX7, DX7s and DX8 transmitters, while allowing commonly used collective pitch functionality such as throttle hold or stunt mode.
The AS3X flybarless system uses advanced 3-axis gyro stabilization in place of a conventional flybar to achieve a level of stability and controlled cyclic response that is beyond that of any other ultra micro heli.
Every excess gram has been shaved from the overall weight with features like the carbon fiber main shaft that reduces weight without sacrificing strength. The result is lower disc loading which makes the mCP X 2 incredibly responsive, especially when flying aerobatics.
The mCP X 2 comes equipped with long-throw linear cyclic servos that feature dual ball bearing support. Their smooth operation makes every maneuver feel crisp and precise.
Comes with two 3.7V 200mAh 1S 30C batteries with high-current 1S connectors.
Make your mCP X 2 stand out from the rest with the optional Green Canopy and Tail Fin (sold separately - BLH3519)
• AS3X™ Digital Flybarless System
• Integrated flybarless unit increases stability, control and power, providing the user the ultimate ultra-micro heli experience for indoor and outdoor use
• Capable of maneuvers such as inverted hover, loops, flips, rolls, funnels, and hurricanes
• Very low disc loading results in high maneuverability and good collective response
• Lightest heli in its class
• Two sets of blades included, fast-flight and high-performance
• Robust, long-lasting dual-ball bearing supported linear cyclic servos
• Two high-performance flight batteries included
• Rotor Type: Collective Pitch Single Rotor
• Size/Scale: Ultra Micro
• Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
• Experience Level: Intermediate
• Completion Level: Ready-to-Fly
• Gross Weight: 1.60 oz (45.5g)
• Length: 9.25 in (235mm)
• Tail Rotor Diameter: 1.50 in (38.1mm)
• Is Assembly Required: No
• Main Rotor Diameter: 9.65 in (245mm)