BLH2800 Red Bull BO-105 CB CX Ready to Fly Helicopter
The Blade® Red Bull CBCX will fly circles around other 3-channel RC helicopters like it. State-of-the-art 2.4GHz control with advanced Blade engineering and electronics make it all possible. And it’s easy to fly—you’ll be hovering like a pro on your very first flight, even if you’ve never flown before.
Full Scale Info: The Red Bull BO-105 CB is a highly-modified, 840-horsepower thrill machine capable of performing death-defying aerial stunts like back flips, rolls, loops and the mind-blowing “Chuckcilvak” tumbling maneuver. In fact, it’s the only civilian helicopter of its kind approved to perform these stunts, so if you hear it’s coming to an air show near you, don’t miss it!
Key Features: • Advanced 2.4GHz control lets you and your friends fly multiple Red Bull helis at the same time without interference • Replacement parts available to keep your helicopter flying like new • Computerized Piezo gyro for superb directional control and stability • Proportional rotor head servo for smooth, precise control response • Officially-licensed by Red Bull GmbH Austria • Includes everything you need to fly, all in one box
1. Self-Stabilizing Counter Rotating Blades The inherent stability of the coaxial, counter-rotating blades makes it easy for first-time fliers to hover like a pro, even if they've never flown an RC helicopter before.
2. Advanced 2.4GHz Control The 2.4GHz control system makes it possible to fly multiple Red Bull helicopters at once without having to worry about frequency interference.
3. Proportional Rotor Head Gyro You'll enjoy smooth, proportional control that makes the helicopter react as fast or as slow as you like based on the amount of stick input you give.
4. Computerized Piezo Gyro This sophisticated, solid state gyro senses any deviation in the heading of the helicopter and works to keep it pointed precisely in the direction you command it to go.
5. Officially-Licensed Red Bull CBCX Body This great looking body comes mounted on the helicopter with an eye-catching paint scheme and the Red Bull logo.
Product Specifications: • Type: Ultra micro coaxial helicopter • Main Rotor Diameter: 7.48 in (190mm) • Gross Weight: 1.02 oz (29 g) • Length: 7.87 in (200mm) • Main Gear Ratio: 12.28:1 • Motor Size: 6.5mm coreless • Kit/ARF/RTF: RTF • Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years • Experience Level: Beginner • Recommended Environment: Indoor • Is Assembly Required: No
1. 2.4GHz Transmitter with Built-in Charger This compact transmitter is no bugger than a game controller and includes the 4 AA batteries you need to power it. It also functions as the charger for the helicopter's flight battery 2. E-flite 1S 3.7V 150mAh Li-Po Battery The Li-Po battery pack that's included will provide about 6 minutes of flying time per charge. You can keep downtime to a minimum with extra packs. just ask your E-flite retailer for EFLB1501S.
Needed to Complete • Nothing! Everything you need to get in the air is included in the box, including four AA batteries for the transmitter.