BLH1800 Blade 500 3D RTF includes Revolution 430mm CF Blades
The Blade 500 3D is designed to give intermediate to expert pilots a big, powerful Blade experience, right out of the box. It comes assembled and equipped for aggressive 3D with a powerful E-flite 520H, 1320Kv brushless motor, state of the art electronics and the kind of engineering you would expect to find in more expensive kits that take hours to build. You simply charge a battery, install the main rotor blades and fly.
• E-flite® G210HL Micro Heading Lock MEMS Gyro
• 425mm Carbon Fiber Main Blades
• Single-Piece, Carbon Side Frames
• CNC Machined Aluminum Head Block
• CNC Machined Aluminum Swash Plate
• Triple Ball Bearing Supported Hardened Steel Main Shaft
• Spektrum S300 Digital Servos with S400G digital tail servo
• E-flite® 520H 1320Kv Brushless Motor
• E-flite® 6S 22.2V 2900mAh 30C Li-Po Battery
• E-flite® 70A S-BEC Speed Control
• Spektrum™ DX6i 6-Channel DSMX® Transmitter with Batteries
1. E-flite® G210HL Micro Heading Lock MEMS Gyro
The G210HL packs the amazing holding power of a MEMS gyro and an impressive list of programming features into a compact 21.0-gram case that will fit on any micro heli frame.
2. 425mm Carbon Fiber Main Blades
These high-performance rotor blades minimize weight without giving up strength so you can aggressively push the limit of your 3D abilities with complete confidence and absolute precision.
3. Single-Piece, Carbon Side Frames
The rigid, lightweight, carbon side frames play a big part in keeping control response crisp and precise.
4. CNC-Machined Aluminum Head Block
The rigid, lightweight aluminum head block provides maximum precision during 3D maneuvers.
5. CNC-Machined Aluminum Swash Plate
The aluminum swashplate is tough enough to handle the rigors of extreme 3D maneuvers and delivers precise cyclic and collective response at every corner of the flight envelope.
6. Triple Ball Bearing Supported Hardened Steel Main Shaft
Ball bearings support the main shaft at the top and bottom of the drive gears, as well as the top of the frame.
7. Spektrum Digital Servos
Spektrum S300 digital servos on the swash maintain maximum control authority during the most aggressive maneuvers while the extra speed of the S400G digital tail servo provides instantaneous tail response.
8. E-flite® 520H 1320Kv Brushless Motor
This proven brushless motor will consistently produce more than enough power for demanding 3D maneuvers.
9. E-flite® 6S 22.2V 2900mAh 30C Li-Po Battery (RTF only)
The high-discharge rate of the included battery pack provides the output you need to explore the farthest reaches of aggressive 3D flight.
10. E-flite® 70A S-BEC Speed Control
This robust speed controller is engineered to efficiently channel the high-current flow of most any high-C 6S Li-Po battery.
11. Aluminum Tail Boom
The stiff, aluminum tail boom keeps tail response crisp and precise
12. Belt-Driven Tail Rotor with Thrust Bearings in the Grips
The smooth, efficient belt drive is complemented by the durability and precision of thrust bearings in the tail blade grips.
13. Weighted Tail Blade Hardware
Specially weighted blade mounting screws boost the speed and precision of the tail's response and reduces tail servo load during hard 3D maneuvers.
• Type: Electric 500-size collective-pitch helicopter
• Main Rotor Diameter: 38.2 in (969mm)
• Tail Rotor Diameter: 7.8 in (198mm)
• Gross Weight: 4.06 lb (1.84 kg)
• Length: 33.5 in (850mm)
• Main Gear Ratio: 10.4:1
• Tail Ratio: 4.66:1
• Motor Size: 520H
• Kit/ARF/RTF: RTF
• Control System: CCPM 120
• Rotor Blade Length: 425mm
• Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
• Experience Level: Intermediate
• Recommended Environment: Outdoor
• Is Assembly Required: No
With the Ready-to-Fly version of the Blade 500 3D, you get an assembled and flight-tested heli, plus everything else you need to get flying, all in one box.
1. Spektrum™ DX6i 6-Channel DSMX® Transmitter with Batteries
The 6-channel DX6i 2.4GHz DSMX trasmitter comes pre-programmed for experienced 3D pilots who are ready to get aggressive right out of the box. You also get the benefit of the many other DX6i programming features, like 10-model memory, graphic throttle and pitch curves, gyro adjust and more. It has an extensive list of airplane programming features too.
2. E-flite® DC Li-Po balance charger
Recharge batteries quickly and safely using any 12V DC power source.
3. E-flite® 6S 11.1V 2900mAh 30C Li-Po Battery
This high-C Li-Po battery provides more than enough power for high-energy, aggressive 3D flight.
Needed to Complete
• Nothing! Everything you need to get in the air is included in the box.