T-Rex 700E DFC Kit Features:
• Equipped with DFC flybarless head assembly, with extremely low CG design to minimize wind resistance, providing more direct and precise flight control response and higher top speed.
• 3K carbon plate narrow frame design, simple yet highly rigid, making assembly and maintenance convenient.
• Large diameter clutch assembly with unique installation method; balanced, minimal vibration, and solid power transfer.
• Front mounted rudder servo to minimize exhaust contamination.
• New style H-cross section electronics mounting platform for simplified installation of electronics.
• Utilizes larger capacity fuel tank for larger displacement engines, increasing 3D flight duration.
• Utilizes high spec MOD1 CNC helical main gear and MOD 1 tail drive helical gear. Operate with the best ratio of 8:1:4.95 to provide best flight performance and tail lock.
• Dual bearing plus thrust bearing supported tail grip design.
• High efficiency tail shaft drive design.
• High efficiency light weight engine cooling fan, to reduce engine load and improve cooling efficiency.
• Main fuel tank designed for stable consistent fuel delivery.
• New one way bearing housing capable of withstanding high torque.
• quality airbrushed fiberglass canopy with 4 point anti-vibration mount for fast install and removal.
• New tail control assembly with dual mounting points, effectively eliminate slop and improve control precision and feel.
• Tailboom is extended by 15mm to support the use of 720mm main blades. When equipped with 91, 105 or 120 class engine, there will be a noticeable increase in power and performance!
3GX Programmable Flybarless System Features:
• Brand new redesigned 3GX represents a new generation of multi function flybarless system. The dramatically improved performance will create immediate impact on any enthusiasts.
• 3GX is currently the smallest and lightest flybarless system on the market. Two ports to directly connect Spektrum and JR satellite receivers, along with full support of Futaba's S-BUS system.
• Based on the 3G FL760 manual setup process, the 3GX can be setup in a few minutes through a simple process. In addition, the 3GX can support all of the CCPM swashplate system currently on the market including 90, 120, 135, and 140 degrees swashplates.
• Graphical illustrated instruction on the computer setup software directs the user through a step by step setup process, allowing for quick setups without omitting any steps.
• Support Bluetooth connectivity. With the soon to be released Bluetooth connectivity kit, 3GX can be programmed wirelessly from a PC. Eventually there will also be smartphone apps allowing live adjustments to 3GX without powering down.
• With 3GX's built in Align RCE-G600 governor function, no external governor is needed to reduce electronic wire clutters.
• Custom parameters have been opened up in 3GX to allow pilots to fine tune numerous settings for swashplate and rudder. Settings export feature allows custom settings to be shared amongst friends.
• 3GX utilizes brand new gyroscope sensors of the highest specifications when compared to other flybarless systems currently on the market, allowing it to be used under harsh conditions. Dual axis plus rudder sensor dramatically improves swashplate and rudder correction precision compared to last generation 3G. This is clearly noticeable in stable hover as well as highly aerobatic routines.
• Suitable for helicopter of all class from 200 to 700, glow engine or electric powered. The superior vibration resistant characteristic is evident even when mounted with harder double sided mounting tape.
• 3GX utilizes 16 bit processor which is 4 times faster than previous generation, along with a completely re-written firmware. The result is a dramatic stability improvement from previous generation, with stability that rivals a flybarred helicopter, yet posses explosive agility.
• With built in pirouette compensation function, 3GX is able to stabilize the helicopter on a fixed point during pirouetting maneuvers. Pirouetting flips type of maneuvers are easily accomplished with precision.
• 3GX's rudder allows consistent rudder feel even under high speed conditions. This excellent control feel will allow pilot of all skill levels to experience the perfect integration between 3GX and helicopter.
• Support with APS gyro system and bring up more functions for your helicopter. With the APS gyro, the helicopter will have the ability to self stabilize, hold position as well as altitude, and even autonomous way point flights as well as return home.
• Operating Temperature: -10–60 degree
• X and Y axis Operating Angle Range: -300–+300 degree
• Z axis Operating Angle Range: -600–+600 degree
• Size: 36.5x25.2x15.6 mm Size
• Weight: 11g Weight
• Supports Wide/Narrow Bandwidth Digital and brushless servos
• Spektrum and JR Satellite antennas support (Replaces original factory receiver)
• Futaba S.BUS system support
• Built in governor function
• Maximum working voltage: 8.5V
• Compatible with 1024/2048 resolution Spektrum receivers
• Supports 90/120/135/140 CCPM swashplates
• Field setup without the use of a PC
• Compatible with 2 to 5 blades rotor heads
• Support up to 6 servos
• Automatic servo type recognization
T-Rex 700N DFC Super Combo Includes:
• T-REX 700 Nitro Kits Set X1
• 3GX Programmable Flybarless System X1 set
• Governor Sensor X1 set
• 690 3G Carbon fiber blades X1
• 2 In 1 Voltage regulator combo X1 set
• DS615 Digital servoX3 set
• DS655 Digital servo X1
• GP750 Head lock combo X1
• Aluminum Tail Boom X1
T-Rex 700N DFC Super Combo Requires:
• Transmitter (7-channel or more, helicopter system)
• Receiver (7-channel or more)
• Standard servo X1 ( for throttle)
• Engine starter X1
• Digital pitch gauge X1
• Fuel pump X1
• Engine fuel X1
• 90 Muffler X1
• Align 91H Engine or 91HP Engine X1
Equipped with the low CG DFC rotor head, exhibits exhilarating 3D performance and unimaginable flight speed
New 700DFC CCPM Metal Swashplate and metal main shaft bearing block.
New style H-cross section electronics mounting platform for simplified installation of electronics.
Precision CNC machined aluminum pieces including elevator servo mount.
Utilizes high spec MOD1 CNC helical main gear and MOD 1 tail drive helical gear. Operate with the best ratio of 8:1:4.95 to provide best flight performance and tail lock.
3K carbon plate narrow frame design, simple yet highly rigid, making assembly and maintenance convenient
Utilizes larger capacity fuel tank for larger displacement engines, increasing 3D flight duration
Tailboom is extended by 15mm to support the use of 720mm main blades. When equipped with 105 or 120 class engine, there will be a noticeable increase in power and performance!
New tail control assembly with dual mounting points, effectively eliminate slop and improve control precision and feel.