T-REX 450 has been the ideal choice for entry level R/C helicopters. To cater to the beginner enthusiasts, Align first introduced RTF (Ready to Fly) T-REX 450 PLUS.? Now, Align presents a new flybarless version:?T-REX 450 PLUS DFC. ?Complete with Align T6 2.4G transmitter and newly released 3GX MR flybarless system, this fully assembled helicopter can be flown immediately just by plugging in a charged battery, allowing the pilot to bypass assembly and adjustment process.
The helicopter utilizes DFC rotor head assembly, paired with 3GX MR flybarless system optimized for T-REX 450 PLUS flight characteristics. ?Without any adjustment or tuning, this combo will provide optimal stability suitable for pilots of all levels.
For those enthusiasts who wish to fine tune 3GX MR even further, it can be done through a few simple steps. In addition, 3GX MR has a FHSS 2.4GHz receiver built in, providing an all in one package.
Align T6 R/C system utilizes Futaba 2.4G S-FHSS frequency hopping 6 channel transmitter, with complete helicopter functions such as throttle/pitch curve, stunt mode switch, dual rate and exponential adjustment, etc.
With the addition of the brand new 3GX MR, the T-REX 450 PLUS DFC pushes past the performance limitation of flybar helicopter, improving both stability and 3D performance, while maintaining a down to earth price level
T-Rex 400 DFC Plus Features:
• Helicopter and transmitter are factory assembled and tuned RTF version. Plug in a battery and experience immediate flight gratification.
• Align T6 R/C system utilizes Futaba 2.4G S-FHSS frequency hopping 6 channel transmitter, with complete helicopter functions along with 15 model memory.
• Built in normal flight mode and stunt flight mode, with two step dual rate settings.
• Equipped with the low CG DFC rotor head, effectively reduce wind resistance during flight, providing the most direct and precise control feel back to the pilot, and exhibits exhilarating 3D performance and unimaginable flight speed.
• Equipped with newly released 3GX MR flybarless system, with FHSS 2.4GHz receiver for built in receiver function, for simpler and more direct setup, with setting optimized for T-Rex 450 Plus DFC, resulting in more stable and more preferable control feel than ever before.
• Four piece frame plate design with imbedded servo mounting platform for fast servo install/removal without mounting nuts.
• Narrow lower frame plate and base plate design to strengthen rigidity and improve flight agility.
• Specially designed in-between frame rudder servo mount for centralized CG location to benefit 3D flying, while minimizing crash damages to rudder servo
• Equipped with MX series high efficiency brushless motor, with dramatically improved cooling efficiency for excellent power output.
• Equipped with new style REC-BL35P brushless controller featuring step-less adjustable BEC voltage between 5V to 6V .
• Dedicated rudder gyro mounting platform to isolate vibration from tail transmission, improving gyro performance.
• Newly designed battery mounting platform with integrated ESC mount for streamlined mounting of electronics.
• High precision tail pitch control assembly with aesthetically pleasing and functional design. Weighted tail blade grips effectively increases smoothness of rudder pitch action.
• New style aerodynamic canopy airbrushed with colorful graphics.
• Equipped with 3S 2200mAh 30C lithium polymer battery and charger capable of 2A fast charge rate.