Finally a lightweight switchless way of igniting your glow plug.
• Simply plugs into ACC port of ThrottleMax.
• No Switch needed when used with the ThrottleMax.
• The RevGlow powers the glow plug as soon as rotation is detected by the ThrottleMax sensor.
• No more HOT starts, ever!!! RevGlow will not power glow plug if throttle is above 25%.
• No need for complex mixes.
• RevGlow powers the plug for 12 seconds. If your engine does not start or you forgot to unplug the fuel line, simply stop cranking for 1+ second and resume. Timer resets to 12 seconds each time the rotation stops and throttle is below 25%.
Hate the walk of shame back to your table to get your starter because your engine keeps dying?
• Simply advance the throttle above idle and then back or engage throttle hold. RevGlow will ignite your plug to keep your motor from dying, If you are already in throttle hold just cycle in and out.
• More flight time, less starting time!!
Love shooting autos but hate the fear of your engine dying?
• No worries now because when you switch into throttle hold the RevGlow will ignite for 12 seconds to keep your engine alive.
• Now you can relax while practicing autos.
Connection to ThrottleMax:
Male extension lead to ACC port of ThrottleMax.
Red Alligator clip to glow plug end.
Black ground clip to engine back plate. (You may have false readings if connecting ground lead to motor mount. Anodized parts do not conduct very well so please use engine back plate bolt for best results.)
Using the RevGlow with a RevMax or Throttle Jockey Pro unit:
(Silver or blue sticker with screws on bottom of case)
Remove orange lead and plug into ACC port. This port just provides power for the RevGlow. You will need to push the button for glow ignition. No hot start protection provided with this method.
(Automated ACC port is not supported on RevMax or Throttle Jockey Pro units with screws on the bottom of the case. You may send your units to Model Avionics for a minimal firmware upgrade charge to enjoy the full benefits of the RevGlow.)
Using RevGlow as a stand alone glow ignition.
Use a Y-harness for connection to the battery or remove orange lead on supplied ACC lead and connect to open receiver channel. You will need to push the button for glow ignition. No hot start protection with this method.
• Current draw: 1.3 amps or 40mAh battery consumption per 12 second glow cycle.
• Weight: Really light... 12 grams
• Size: 25mm x 15mm x 9mm
• Blue LED for power
• Yellow LED for timer function
• Red LED to indicate glow plug condition. Bright red indicates good plug. Dim or no LED indicates bad glow plug
• 1 - RevGlow
• 1 - Alligator clip/Ground lead with JST plug
• 1 - Male ACC port extension
• 1 - This thing you are reading.