Finally there is a tool that will do the tedious task of link rod assembly. Is it a little over the top? Sure it is, but how nice to just push a button and have your links made precisely the size you need.
• Precisely and automatically make link rods for your heli.
• No more sore fingers.
• Operates on 4.8 to 9.0 Volts DC.
• No power supply is included, but everyone has a receiver pack laying around or even a 2 cell LiPo that would work great with it.
• Speed is determined by voltage applied.
• Super fine adjustment for precise, repeatable link rod lengths.
• Base has a graduated scale from 0-150mm in 1mm increments. This thing is heavy duty.
• Solid aluminum base. Laser etching available upon request.