For the serious heli modeler who demands the very best in a mini-
sized electric machine, there’s only one kit that delivers on
all counts: the X-Cell Furion 450. Only the finest materials have
been utilized, sourced from all over the world. Those materials have
been combined with the latest construction techniques and the most
rigorous testing imaginable to develop a true contest-winning
machine. Quality, craftsmanship and attention to detail — the X-
Cell Furion 450 is first-class flying all the way.
Tail Rotor: Precision heli performance starts here.
By supporting every moving part with precision ball bearings, the
Furion 450 has eliminated tail slop that plagues other 450-sized
helicopters. Counterweighted grips and a built-in differential give
this heli incredible precision and a perfectly neutral feel —
and getting power to the tail is just as precise.
The belt is pulley-driven off the main shaft — simpler,
easier to adjust and using fewer parts, for less wear on the gear
drive. The gyro servo mounting is the best of both worlds: frame-
mounted for alignment and boom-mounted so you can adjust the tail
drive belt without having to change the linkages.
It’s all part of what makes the Furion 450 the elite machine
among mini electric helis. Find out more at your local hobby shop.
More high-performance features:
• 14 premium ball bearings
• Hardened steel output shaft
• Grips house oversize bearings to handle higher loads
• No-slip aluminum tail drive pulley
• Larger tail rotor disc than other 450 helis
Rotor Head/Control System: A rotor head that changes with
Today’s heli pilot demands a rotor head that adapts to meet
particular needs, and the Furion 450’s design is the most
adjustable there is. It starts with a control system with perfect
geometry that eliminates unwanted interaction, and extends throughout
with precision engineering and obsessive attention to detail.
It’s the kind of innovation that inspires confidence, and just
part of what makes the Furion 450 such an awesome machine.
• Fully adjustable mixing ratios that allow pilots to tailor
them to their flying style
• Aluminum/Graphite main blade grips that are more rigid than
• Precision ground 4 mm feathering spindle to handle extreme 3D
• Precision ground flybar for proper ball bearing fit
• 2 precision ball bearings and two thrust bearings
• Slop-free washout unit features a metal hub, dual ball
bearings on each arm, and precision machined washout link pivot
• Unique swashplate design eliminates separation failures
• Features 38 high-quality bearings, including two thrust
bearings and a one-way Torrington bearing.
• Carbon fiber, anodized aluminum and molded plastic are used
• Two pinion gears are included to expand motor options.
• Rotor Diameter: 28.3-28.7 in (718.5-728.5
Length: 25 in (635 mm)
Height: 8.7 in (220 mm)
Weight: 1.4 lb (650 g)
Main Drive Ratios: 13.63:1 (150T Main Gear/11T Pinion
Gear) 11.53:1 (150T Main Gear/13T Pinion Gear)
Tail Drive Ratio: 4.63:1
Includes: 11T 13T pinion gears
Requires: 6+ channel heli radio, (3) micro servos,
heading hold gyro, 450-size brushless motor, 40A (min.) brushless
ESC, 3S 11.1V Battery
Cell Furion 450 Manual