Real-life looks in a compact package! See it in the air and you'll recognize it immediately as the multi-purpose helicopter that performs a variety of important tasks. See it up close, check out details such as the LED lights, and it's obvious that no other heli this size offers the scale realism of the MD-530. A fixed pitch, flybarless rotor head makes it more agile than co-axial helis, but easier to control than collective pitch models — and more durable, besides. The onboard TAGS (Triple Axis Gyro Stabilization) keeps the MD-530 flying smooth and steady, whether it's outdoors in a light wind or indoors in a living room or garage.
The MD-530 is available in assembled RTF and Tx-R versions. Both are compatible with SLT, and offer the ease of factory-installed onboard gear and the performance plus of a LiPo battery and charger.
Total heli control — to the 3rd power!
TAGS goes far beyond a single-axis gyro, giving stability to the yaw, roll and pitch axes. That means you can fly your Axe 100 FP with confidence, knowing that external forces will not adversely affect its performance. It's stability taken to the next level. Once you've experienced TAGS, you won't ever want to fly without it!
• Rotor Head: Flybarless fixed pitch, designed for forgiving flights
• Radio: 2.4GHz with SLT receiver and rotary drive digital servos with full case design, digital trims and beginner and expert modes
• Gyro: TAGs (Triple Axis Gyro Stabilization) system gives stability to the yaw, roll and pitch axes
• Battery: 3.7V 1S 150mAh LiPo
• Battery Charger: USB compatible
• LED Lights: