BLH7600 Nano QX RTF with SAFE Technology
The tiny Nano QX is RC flying fun you can take with you everywhere. The Nano QX weighs little more than half an ounce and is small enough to fly in spaces no bigger than an office cubicle. Never flown a quad-copter before? No problem. The Nano QX uses the SAFE™ technology system with sophisticated flight control software to keep itself stable in a hover while in stability mode. If you get in trouble, just let go of the sticks. The SAFE technology system will bring the Nano QX back to a hover all by itself. Once you've mastered the basics, you can switch the SAFE system to agility mode for faster flying speeds and more maneuverability.
SAFE stands for Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope and is central to the performance of the Nano QX. Even new pilots will feel comfortable with the Nano QX in stability mode because SAFE will make sure the quad is always in control and in an upright fashion. You will feel an immediate sense of confidence and be flying around like a pro in no time
• Features exclusive SAFE™ technology with stability and agility modes
• Small enough to fly in any room or office
• Tough, lightweight airframe with blade guards
• Potent brushed motors that provide smooth and powerful lift
• 4-in-1 DSMX Receiver/ESCs/mixer/SAFE sensor unit
• Includes yellow and green canopies with sharp Nano QX graphics
• Includes assortment of extra rotor blades
• Includes MLP4DSM 4-channel DSMX transmitter with batteries
• Includes E-flite® 1S 3.7V 150mAh 25C Li-Po Battery
• Includes compact USB Li-Po battery charger
|1. SAFE™ Technology
SAFE Technology from Horizon Hobby makes the Nano QX easy to operate for a wide variety of skill levels. SAFE technology enables you to switch between Stability and Agility flight modes for the performance level that suits you best. To find out more about SAFE technology, visit FlySAFErc.com.
|2. Quiet Flight
The small size of the Nano QX and its direct drive propellers make flight exceptionally quiet.
|3. USB Battery Charger
Provides an on-the-go solution for charging the included 1-Cell 3.7V 150mAh 25C Li-Po battery. Ideal for use with a laptop or desktop computer as well as USB outlet charger.
|4. Futuristic Styling
The Nano QX features a one piece frame, modern canopy design and includes two color options for a custom look.
• Type: Quad-Copter
• Main Rotor Diameter: 1.97 in (50.0mm)
• Gross Weight: 0.58 oz (16.5 g)
• Length: 5.5 in (140mm)
• Motor Size: 6mm brushed coreless
• Kit/ARF/RTF: RTF
• Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
• Experience Level: Beginner
• Recommended Environment: Indoor
• Is Assembly Required: No
|1. MLP4DSM 2.4GHz DSM2 4-Channel Transmitter
Ergonomic, responsive and very portable this convenient transmitter can also be used to fly other Bind-N-Fly ultra micro aircraft from Blade and ParkZone brands. Pressing down on the right thumb stick allows you to switch between agility and stability flight modes
2. 1-Cell 3.7V 150mAh 25C Li-Po battery
The Li-Po battery pack included with the Nano QX will provide several minutes of riveting flying time per charge. You can keep downtime to a minimum with extra packs. Just ask your BLADE retailer for EFLB1501S25.
3. Compact USB Li-Po battery Charger
Ideal for charging in an office or while on the go with a laptop computer, this compact charger provides a convenient solution for your charging needs anywhere you can find a USB plug.
4. Two Included Color Options
The Nano QX includes two canopy options and extra blades for a custom look.
Needed to Complete
• Nothing! Everything you need to get in the air is included in the box. Just charge your battery and you're ready to fly!
• Blade Nano QX Manual
Click here to review this item
||Excellent beginner quad and beyond.
|I talked with one of the guys are the store and they recommended this for a first timer and for indoor flying. It flies great, very easy to learn, and extremely durable. The cockpit cover is a little flimsy, but thats really irrelevant to how it flies. After a lot of flying I swapped it to acrobatic and found I have a lot more practicing to do, but good know it will grow with me as I get better. You get a solid 8 minute, if not a bit more, out of a charge, but buy a couple more batteries and you can just keep on going. I definitely recommend this quad.|
|- Nathan, MT|