The Blade® 130 X is a sub-micro, 3D stunner that eagerly performs piro flips, tic tocs, hurricanes, funnels and more with the energy and precision of a machine several times its size. At the center of this incredible performance is the AS3X® (Artificial Stabilization – 3aXis) Flybarless System. This system uses a 3-axis MEMS sensor and exclusive flight control software to deliver the kind of responsiveness and neutral stability that makes you feel like you’re flying a much bigger heli. This, along with a powerful brushless motor and shaft-driven tail, lets you push the limits, indoors or out, with absolute control.
• AS3X Flybarless System
• Powerful 6730Kv brushless inrunner motor
• Shaft-driven, variable-pitch tail rotor
• Symmetrical 135mm main rotor blades
• Spektrum™ 2.9 gram linear long-throw cyclic servos
• Spektrum 2.9 gram linear performance tail servo
• Strong, lightweight airframe
• Carbon fiber main shaft and tail boom
• Sleek body with sharp 130 X graphics
• Includes E-flite® 2S 7.4V 300mAh 35C Li-Po battery
• Includes Celectra™ 2S 7.4V DC Li-Po Charger with AC adapter
• Requires a 6+ channel computer DSM2®/DSMX® transmitter, sold separately
1. AS3X Flybarless System
The AS3X (Artificial Stabilization - 3-aXis) Flybarless System uses a 3-axis MEMS sensor and exclusive flight control software to give the 130 X a sense of stability and positive control that feels like that of a much bigger 3D machine.
2. 6730Kv Brushless Inrunner Motor
This amazing little motor drive both the main and tail rotors. Powered by the 2S 35C Li-Po that's included, it will deliver all the head speed you need for tic tocs, piro flips or any other aggressive maneuver that requires abrupt blade pitch changes.
3. Strong, Lightweight Airframe
The simple, two-piece airframe is remarkably durable and lightweight. It makes regular maintenance chores much easier too.
4. Two Sets of 135mm Symmetrical Blades
The 130 X comes out of the box equipped with a weighted set of 135mm main blades that are ideal for fast forward flight. A second set of unweighted blades that ate better for extreme 3D maneuvers is also included.
5. Spektrum 2.9 Gram Linear Cyclic Servos
From hovering to hardcore 3D maneuvers, these ball-bearing servos will provide smooth, precise control response at every corner of the flight envelope.
6. Spektrum 2.9 Gram Linear Tail Servo
This robust little servo has been specially designed to handle the rigors of providing instantaneous tail response during extreme 3D aerobatics.
7. Carbon Fiber Main Shaft and Tail Boom
The carbon fiber main shaft and tail boom keep weight to a minimum without sacrificing strength or durability.
8. Shaft-Driven Tail Rotor
Enjoy the kind of instantaneous tail response that lets you fly aggressive 3D maneuvers with complete confidence.
• Type: Electric flybarless collective-pitch helicopter
• Main Rotor Diameter: 12.8 in (325mm)
• Tail Rotor Diameter: 3.00 in (76mm)
• Gross Weight: 3.77 oz (107 g)
• Length: 12.0 in (305mm)
• Kit/ARF/RTF: BNF
• Rotor Blade Length: 135mm
• Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
• Experience Level: Advanced
• Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
• Is Assembly Required: No
1. E-flite® Celectra™ 2S 7.4V DC Li-Po Charger with AC Adapter
The one-touch simplicity of this small Celectra charger ensures you recharge your batteries quickly and safely. A handy AC adapter is included so it can be powered using a standard household outlet.
2. E-flite® 2S 7.4V 300mAh 35C Li-Po Battery
This high-C Li-Po battery provides more than enough power for high-energy, aggressive 3D flight.
3. Optional Non-Weighted Rotor Blades
This extra set of unweighted main blades is ideal for extreme 3D maneuvers.
3. Tool and Spare Parts Kit
All the tools you need for essential maintenance, along with some spare rotor head linkages and grommets, are included.
For those who already have a 6+ channel DSM2™/DSMX® transmitter with heli programming, as well as the necessary support equipment, there is this Bind-N-Fly Basic version. You get just the helicopter without the transmitter, battery or charger. Everything, except for the main rotor blades, has been installed for you. Any of these transmitters equipped with Spektrum DSM2/DSMX technology will have the programming features you need to fly the Blade 130 X.
Needed to Complete (Recommended)
• A 6+ channel DSM2- or DSMX-compatible programmable transmitter
The AS3X (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) Flybarless System uses a sophisticated, 3-axis MEMS sensor and exclusive flight control software to give the Blade 130 X a sense of stability and positive control that makes you feel like you’re flying a much bigger 3D machine.
A 6730Kv, brushless inrunner motor drives both the main and tail rotors. Powered by the 2S 35C Li-Po that’s included, it delivers all the head speed you need for tic tocs, piro flips or any other aggressive maneuver that requires abrupt blade pitch changes.
The shaft-driven, variable-pitch tail rotor provides instantaneous tail response that lets you fly aggressive 3D maneuvers with complete confidence.