Browse Top Brands
I love nothing more than the heart-pounding feeling I get when flying my RC Helicopters inches from the ground, trimming blades of grass at the flying field. RC Helicopters provide a never-ending learning experience that has captivated the imaginations of many hobbyists, myself included. I love working at AMain.com because it allows me to share the knowledge, tips and tricks I’ve picked up throughout my career, and share my experience with our valued customers. From flybarless setup advice and helicopter assembly tips, to the smaller maintenance items like thread lock, washers, and yes, even nuts and bolts! I am here to recommend the right products to make your next build and flight a success. Check out our selection, and feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions; I love talking heli!
- Jason Bell, Customer Service Specialist
Helicopter Videos More Videos
A Main Hobbies' RC Talk: Understanding, Calculating, and Adjusting RC Helicopter Head Speed
Synergy n7 nitro heli flown by my good friend Greggor Mcgrath team pilot for amain hobbies
Helicopter Articles View our Blog
- RC Heli Pilot Hitec X1 Mini Universal AC Input Balance Charger/Discharger
- RC Heli Pilot Heli Blade-Balancing Tips
- RC Heli Pilot JC Zankl: A young pilot gets his start with vintage models.
- RC Heli Pilot Flying the Pirouetting Loop
- Heli Daily RCHN V 2.0 EP182: Are You Safe?
- Heli Daily RCHN V 2.0 EP181: The Man…The Legend…MR. BK